The criteria, indicators and levels of formation of the linguistic and territorial competence of future Ukrainian language and literature teachers
The criteria, indicators and levels of the linguistic and territorial competence formation of future Ukrainian language and literature teachers are covered in the article. The value-motivation, substantive-cognitive, activity orientated, reflexive-estimated criteria that disclose the essence of future teachers’ philologist linguistic and territorial competence are highlighted. The author has analyzed the criteria, indicators and levels which create the possibilities for the phased development of future Ukrainian language and literature teachers’ linguistic and territorial competence during training.
The value-motivation criteria discover the motive of future teachers’ philologist professional, pedagogical activity to enhance their linguistic and territorial competence. The indicators of the criteria have been identified: the motivation to create the linguistic and territorial competence; orientation towards forming the linguistic and territorial competence; values’ levels.
The substantive-cognitive criteria makes it possible to characterize the system and the integrity in mastering of linguistic and territorial material on the basis of learning linguistic, Ukrainian science, Folkloric science, literary disciplines by future Ukrainian language and literature teachers. The criteria indicators are the linguistic and territorial knowledge operating; the strength of knowledge; the usage of linguistic and territorial science thesaurus. The activity orientated criteria characterizes the skills to interpret, study linguistic material and present it. The indicators of the criteria have been identified the ability to interdisciplinary analysis; research, communicative skills. The reflexive-estimated criteria determine the ability to self-esteem, introspection the ownership of linguistic and territorial knowledge, skills which enable the effective professional (pedagogical, scientific research) activity on the Ukrainian and its region specific basis.
The essence of these criteria is determined by such indicators: introspection of professional linguistic knowledge, skills; the desire to improve the level of linguistic and local history competence, the ability to organize their own activity by using the linguistic and territorial material; introspection of personality which focus on linguistic and territorial competence continuous development.
These criteria, indicators and levels are essential in integral characterizing future Ukrainian language and literature teachers’ linguistic and local history competencies level and to foresees the dynamics the named skills in the process of training in higher education institutions.
2. Vovk L. P. Slovnyk navchalno-pedahohichnykh poniat i terminiv: metod. posib./ L. P.Vovk, H. D.Panchenko, O. S.Padalka ta in. Kyiv: Vyd-vo NPU im. M. Drahomanova, 2001. 83s. (ukr).
3. Zakon «Pro vyshchu osvitu». [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18(ukr) .
4. Klak I. Ie. Kryterii, pokaznyky ta rivni sformovanosti profesiinoi komunikatyvnoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv anhliiskoi movy. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: http://naub.oa.edu.ua/2017 (ukr).
5. Krishhuk V. L. Profesіjna pіdgotovka majbutnіh uchitelіv uukraїns’koї movi і lіteraturi: kompetentnіsnij pіdhіd. Nauka і osvіta. 2017. № 8. S. 97-103. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24195/2414-4665-2017-8-15. (ukr).
6. Natsionalna doktryna rozvytku osvity Ukrainy u KhKhI stolitti. Kyiv: «Shkilnyi svit», 2001. 25 s. (ukr).
7. Bolshoı tolkovyı psıhologıcheskıı slovar: v 2-h t. [per. s angl. Chebetareva E. Iý.] / A.S. Reber. M.: Veche, 2003. T.1. 592 s. (rus).
8. Etnopedagogıcheskaıa kompetentnost pedagoga: krıterıı, pokazatelı ı ýrovnı sformırovannostı / V. K. Kýzmın, D. A. Krylov, V. A. Komelına, N. V. Kýzmın. Sovremennye problemy naýkı ı obrazovanııa. 2014. [Elektronnıı resýrs]. Rejım dostýpý: http://www.science-education.ru/119-14991 (rus).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.