Artistic and philosophical comprehension of human existence in the letters of Ukrainian writers of the 1970s-1980s from captivity
To comprehend the historical path of domestic literature, its specificity and all the richness of manifestations and potential possibilities of studying the epistolary of Ukrainian writing, it is of paramount importance as a personal testimony, «from the middle», least subject to dictate situations, free from censorship, not only external but also internal M. Kotsyubynska).
The article, based on factual material, comprehensively analyzes the private correspondence of prisoners of conscience in the 70-80s of the 20th century. The scientific approaches to the epistolary of artists from captivity are researched and synthesized, the marked letters are characterized as artistic and philosophical comprehension of human existence. The stylistic features of private correspondences of prisoners of conscience are revealed and analyzed, it is emphasized that the vector of epistolary of Ukrainian writers of this period tends to a kind of closed system, where recurring themes and situations produce certain leitmotifs, which later unite these correspondences into a single whole.
The article analyzes the private correspondence of prisoners, comprehends the trends in their evolution, notes that the correspondence of prisoners has an artistic and aesthetic value, since they reflected the individuality and originality of the creative person, it is emphasized that in many cases the form and content of letters writers are determined by the circle of interests and requests of the addressee, it is proved that different facets of the personality of the author of the letter emerge in his epistolary dialogues with interlocutors «at a distance», proposed prospects for further study of the poet letters.
2. Buber M. Dva obraza very. Moskva: Ast, 195. 590 s [in Russian].
3. Drach I. Pro polity`chnu sy`tuaciyu v Ukrayini // Visny`k Ruxu. 1990. #3. S. 84-85 [in Ukrainian].
4. Zhuly`ns`ky`j M. R. Slovo i dolya: navchal`ny`j posibny`k. Ky`yiv: A. S. K., 2006. 640 s [in Ukrainian].
5. Kocyuby`ns`ka M. «Zafiksovane j netlinne». Rozdumy` pro epistolyarnu tvorchist`. Ky`yiv: Dux i litera, 2001. 299 s [in Ukrainian].
6. Kuz`menko V. I. Dy`firamb chy` epitafiya zhanrovi? // Slovo i chas. 1997. #1. S. 72-78 [in Ukrainian].
7. Mazoxa Galy`na. Ly`sty` ukrayins`ky`x py`s`menny`kiv drugoyi polovy`ny` XX stolittya: dialog iz chy`tachem i chasom: monografiya / Galy`na Mazoxa. Ky`yiv: Milenium, 2019. 434 s [in Ukrainian].
8. Svitly`chny`j I. Golos doby`: Kn. 1. Ly`sty` z «Parnasu». Ky`yiv: Sfera, 2001. 544 s [in Ukrainian].
9. Skovoroda Gry`gorij. Tvory`: u 2 t. Ky`yiv: TOV «V-vo «Oberegy`», 2005. T. 2. 479 s [in Ukrainian].
10. Sobol` V. Ly`stuvannya V. Stusa v konteksti ukrayins`koyi literaturnoyi epistolyarnoyi trady`ciyi // Materialy` II Vseukrayins`koyi naukovoyi konferenciyi, pry`svyachenoyi vshanuvannyu pam’yati py`s`menny`ka, literaturoznavcya, my`sly`telya i gromadyany`na. Donecz`k, 2001. 20-21 veresnya. S. 208-209 [in Ukrainian].
11. Stus V. Ly`sty` do sy`na. Ivano-Frankivs`k: Lileya. N. V., 2001. 192 s [in Ukrainian].