History of studying the digitation of O.K.Doroshkevich as a methodist
A difficult, controversial period in the development of methods of teaching Ukrainian literature is the teaching of Ukrainian literature in the soviet school. One of the leading figures of this period in the science of literary education is O.K. Doroshkevych. The scientist was one of those who stood at the origins of the Ukrainian national school, which was subjected to political totalitarian pressure during the soviet era. The life of a scientist is a source for identifying his pedagogical, philological, methodological and literary ideas, reconstruction of scientific and pedagogical activities, outlining his contribution to the development of literary education and the science of it. The article is devoted to the history of studying the figure of O.K. Doroshkevich as a Methodist. The author examines articles and scientific texts that mention the methodological heritage of the scientist. O. Doroshkevich’s contribution to the formation and development of methods of teaching Ukrainian literature as a science is briefly analyzed. It was found that among all his methodological articles and books, scholars mention the book «Ukrainian literature at school» (1921) the most in their works. As a result of historical and pedagogical analysis of materials examining the methodological activities of O. Doroshkevych, it was found that some aspects of his general pedagogical and methodological heritage were covered by the mentioned researchers in low scientific countries (2012: A. Ulishchenko, O. Trinus; 2013: A. Sitchenko; 2016: L. Straigorodska and others). However, these works did not aim to comprehensively analyze the scientific and pedagogical achievements of the scientist in the context of the development of methods of teaching literature in Ukraine. His general pedagogical ideas, covered in the published works of the scientist and archival materials, did not receive proper study. Until now, the creative heritage of O. Doroshkevych has not been the subject of a separate holistic pedagogical study, there is no systematic analysis of the pedagogical and scientific-methodological heritage of O. Doroshkevych.
Today, the priority is research on the fundamental problems of formation and development of the education system in Ukraine. The works of scientists, which are considered in the article, enrich science, allow to predict its future. As a result, more and more creative biographies are becoming objects of scientific research.
2. Olifirenko V. Pidruchnyk z ukrainskoi literatury: istoriia i teoriia. Donetsk, 2003. 324 s [in Ukrainian].
3. Semenoh O., Bazyl L. Stanovlennia shkilnoi literaturnoi osvity v Ukraini (na mat. literaturnykh dzherel 20−30-kh rr. ХХ st.): navch. posib. K. Hlukhiv,
2006. 220 s [in Ukrainian].
4. Sytchenko A. Aktualnist metodychnoi kontseptsii O.K.Doroshkevycha. Naukovyi visnyk MNU im. V.O.Sukhomlynskoho. Pedahohichni nauky. Vyp. 1 (56), 2017. S. 131−135 [in Ukrainian].
5. Sytchenko A. Z istorii metodyky ukrainskoi literatury. Ukrainska literatura №10, 2013. S.8 [in Ukrainian].
6. Straihorodska L.I. Natsionalno-patriotychne vykhovannia v rozrizi publikatsii ukrainskykh pedahohiv-prosvityteliv O.K.Doroshkevycha na S.F.Cherkasenka. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Vypusk LXXI. Tom 2, 2016, S. 26−30 [in Ukrainian].
7. Trynus O. V. Osvitnia diialnist Oleksandra Muzychenka: metod, rek. Zhytomyr, 2012. 48 s [in Ukrainian].
8. Ulishchenko A.B. Pedahohichni pohliady O.K.Doroshkevycha v konteksti suchasnoi [in Ukrainian].kulturolohichnoi osvity studentiv VNZ. Kultura Ukrainy Vypusk 9, 2012, S. 75−82.
9. Iatsenko T. Tendentsii rozvytku metodyky navchannia ukrainskoi literatury v zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladakh (druha polovyna ХХ – pochatok
ХХI stolittia): dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia doktora pedahohichnykh nauk: 13.00.02. Kyiv, 2017. 508 s [in Ukrainian].
10. Yatsenko T.O. Osnovni tendentsii stanovlennia rozvytku metodyky navchannia literatury v shkoli radianskoho periodu (20-30 rr. ХХ st.). Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Chastyna 1, 2015. S. 449−456 [in Ukrainian].
11. Yatsenko T.O. Shkilnyi pidruchnyk ukrainskoi literatury: istoriohrafichnyi analiz. Problemy suchasnoho pidruchnyka. Vypusk 18, 2017, S. 274−281 [in