The «matrix» and «archetype» concepts in the gematria system of the greek sacral vocabulary of the new testament
The article considers the most important concepts of «archetype» and «matrix» in various scientific, philosophical, religious systems through the prism of the New Testament sacral vocabulary. Authors have analyzed dozens of Greek lexemes, their word combinations, proverbial expressions, Christ’s logia from the Holy Gospel, using their own gematric system.
Gematric research has confirmed the main tenets of Greek sages and Christian theologians. The Logos-Christ, the Nus (Mind, Spirit), the Holy Trinity,
the Divine Love are the Primordial of life and the universe creation. The Great Synthesis of science and religion, Spirit and Matter, Universal Love are the main ways of the Earth civilization salvation. We came to Earth to be Logos coauthors, to harmonize the world, to create, to love and to give. The science
spiritualization is the key task of true scientists.
The Greek alphabet has not accidentally become the basis for dozens of alphabets of European peoples. The New Testament, written in ancient Greek,
contains, in coded form, dozens of scientific constants, unprecedented harmony of Spirit and Matter, sacred table, archetype, matrix of life, creation.
It is the Logos, Nus, the Holy Trinity, Divine Love that are the Principals of the creation of the Universe. Synergy, the Great Synthesis of Science and
Religion - this is the main way of development of terrestrial civilization.
The question of decoding the Greek original of the New Testament will be relevant for hundreds of years for both science and theologians. The number 13409 is one of the «collection points» of the harmonious hematric system of the Greek sacral vocabulary, the cell of the matrix, the holographic point.
2. Muratov M. Theology of the Logos by Philo of Alexandria and St. John the Evangelist. St. Petersburg: Oleg Abyshko Publishing House, 2012. 448 p. [in Russian].
3. Neapolitanskiy S., Matveyev S. Bible Numerology. Moscow: Amrita Rus, 2017. 416 p. [in Russian].
4. Pennik N. Magic alphabets / Translation from English. Kyiv, 1996.320 p. [in Russian].
5. Complete Church Slavonic Dictionary / Comp. Archpriest G. Dyachenko. Moscow, 2013.1120 p. [in Russian].
6. Potapenko A. Gematric catechism of the New Testament. Kyiv, 2011. 174 p. [in Russian].
7. Potapenko A. Linguoculturology. Gematric secrets of the New Testament and mystical theology. Korsun-Shevchenkovsky, 2018. 371 p. [in Russian].
8. Potapenko O. Linguoculturology. The Whole Universe Harmony Secrets. Korsun-Shevchenkivskyi, 2019. 288 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Orthodox catechism. Fundamentals of Christian Doctrine. Publishing Department of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, 2012. 334 p. [in Ukrainian].
10. Hass D. The key to everything: In 2 books. Book 2. Mysteries of the West. Moscow: Aquarium, 1998.554 p. [in Russian].