Compositional and speech forms in the structure of the literary text (on material of CSF «Description» in German speaking stories)
An analysis of any author’s individual style requires enormous researcher’s study of macro stylistic and micro stylistic peculiarities of the text written by the author. According to B. Sovinskyi the analyses of the author’s text would be not completed without paying attention to usage of compositional and speech forms that form macro stylistic level. While conducting this research 24 stories written by famous Austrian writer Ingeborg Bachmann were investigated, among which 266 describing contexts have been examine, among them 66 contexts from early works, collection «Das dreißigste Jahr» had 98 describing passages, 20 were found in two stories written separately and the collection «Simultan» had 82 contexts. We should highlight here that it is rather impossible to count exact descriptive contexts as there is no unique denominated marker and that is why we have taken only descriptive character
of the passages as a remarkable point to establish descriptive compositional speech forms. All descriptive contexts we have divided into factual and subjective, where a factual description is seen as a description of things We have found out that the early stories have this kind of description even at the beginning and that points to author’s striving for clear and detailed transferring of the content and factual information.
Describing passages in Ingeborg Bachmann’s stories are characterized by beginning with a noun in the subject function or with pronoun in subject function, which give the text context and factual information introducing with this method new micro-topic. The descriptive passages in the analyzed stories point out to transferring from one compositional and speech form to the other one. Under these conditions all descriptive contexts are usually introduced with author’s markers, which predetermine their further description.
Hitherto, the world picture that was created in the author’s mind reflexes in descriptive passages or in passages with descriptive character. Descriptive passages are delaminated to some degree as sometimes they include narrative contexts which create the described actions as those, that tale place in a real world.
2. Domashnev, A. (1983). Interpretatsyia khudozhestvenogo teksta [Interpretation on the literary text]. Moscou: Prosveshtcheniie [in Russian].
3. Zagnitko, A. (2007). Lingvistyka tekstu : teoriia i praktykum : naukovo navchalnyi posibnyk [Text Linguistic. Theory and practice : scientific and educational manual]. Donetsk: Yugo-Vostok LTD [in Russian].
4. Zatonskyi, D. (1985). Avsriiskaia literature v XX stoletii [Austrian literate in the XXth century]. Moskva: Khudozhestvenaia literature [in Russian].
5. Ivanenko, V. (2006). Kontseptualna representatsiiia fragmentiv znannia v naukovo-mystetzskii kartyni svitu (na materiali ukraiinskoii mysteztvoznavchoi terminologii) [Conceptual fragments representation of knowledge in the scientific and art terminology (on the material of Ukrainian artistic termonology)]. Kyiv: Vydavnytcyi dim Dmytra Burago [in Ukrainian].
6. Ivanenko, S. (1999). Poliphoniia tekstu [Text poliphony]. Kyiv: Publishing Centre of KNLU [in Ukrainian].
7. Kukharenko, V. (20o4). Interpretatsiia tekstu [Text interpretation]. Vinnytsia: Nova knyha [in Ukrainian].
8. Lanovyk, M. (1998). Funktsionuvaniia khudozhniogo obrasu v risnomatitnyh dyskursah [Literary character functioning in different images]. Ternopil: Ekonomitchna dumka [in Ukrainian].
9. Skliarenko, O. (2007). Avtorske ta personazhne movleniia iak odna iz strukturno-kompozytsiinykh dominant opovidan I.Bachmann (na materiali zbirky «Das dreißigste Jahr») [Author and personal speech as one of structurl and compositional dominants of I. Bachmann’s stories (on the material of the collection «Das dreißigste Jahr»)]. Kultira narodov Pritchernomoriia – Culture of near the Blacksee population, (Vol. 110), (pp. 176-178). Simferopol [in Ukrainian].
10. Solganik, G. (1973). Sintaksicheskaia stilistika : slozhnoiie sintaksiheskoiie tseloiie [Syntaktik Stylistic]. Moskva: Vysshaiia shkola [in Russian].
11. Bachmann, I. (2005). Sämtliche Erzählungen. München, Zürich : Piper Verlag.
12. Sowinski, B. (1999). Stilistik. Stiltheorien und Stilanalysen. Stuttgart, Weimar : Verlag J.B.Metzler.