Basic approaches to use informative technologies in the process of teaching foreign languages
This article deals with the problems, conditions and prospects of application of information technologies in the system of teaching and learning of foreign languages. The essence of the concept of «information technologies» and the importance of information technologies in the learning process are described. The benefits of facilitating the formation of future language teachers of foreign languages are highlighted, and at the same time restrictions that must be taken into account before incorporating information technology into the learning process. It is determined that the main task of the teacher is the awakening and development of students’ interest in self-development, knowledge and learning. It was concluded that information technologies occupy a significant place in the system of studying foreign languages and help to create skilled workers – experts in their business.
Use of information technology makes the process of learning intensive, because they create an atmosphere of competition, cultivates the desire to cooperate. The article deals with the problem condition and prospects of information technology in preparing future teachers of foreign languages. The essence of the concept of «information technology» and showed their role in the learning process. Revealed preferences, that contribute to the formation of future foreign teacher’s languages language competence, also limitations, that should be considered before running information technology into the educational process.
Multimedia computer software allows future teachers of foreign languages to receive visual and audio information. With the help of multimedia programs in foreign language classes, there is a vastly expanding range of programs, access to authentic texts, as well as expanding motivation for learning, which enables them to work in a language at a pace suitable for them, thus facilitating individualization of learning and effective acquisition of a foreign language.
2. Markheva O. Systema formuvannia inshomovnoi komunikatyvnoi kompetentsii v rusli kredytno-modulnoi systemy. Aktualni problem I perspektyvy rozvytku vyshchoi osvity v Ukraini: zb. materialiv nauk. prakt. konf. Kirovohrad. 2005. S. 35-36. (ukr).
3. Ovcharuk O. Kompetentosti iak kliuch do onovlennia zmistu osvity. Reformuvannia osvity v Ukraini. Rekomendatsii z osvitioi polityky. Kyiv. «K.I.C», 2003. S. 13-19. (ukr).
4. Kremen V. Aksiolohichnyi zmist spriamovanosti natsionalnoi osvity v Ukraini. Sotsialno-humanitarni vektory pedahohiky vysjchoi shkoly: zb. materialiv Mizhn. nauk. konf. Kharkiv. 2011. S. 8-14. (ukr).
5. Halus O. Pedahohichne upravlinnia adaptatsieiu maibutnikh uchyteliv u systemi stupenevoi osvity: dys… doktora ped. nauk: 13.00.06 «Teoriia I metodyka upravlinnia osvitoiu». Khmelnytskyi, 2009. 106 s. (ukr).
6. Vakulenko V. Pedahohichna akmeolohiia: dosiahnennia i problemy. Filosofia osvity. 2006. № 3 (5). S. 124-233. http://enpuir.npu.edu.ua/ bitstream/123456789/13047/1/Vakulenko.pdf. (ukr).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.