Communicative competence: approaches to determination and its effects in forming a language personality
The article deals with a problem of achieving a high level of communicative competence as the uppermost stage in formation of a language personality, and hence, a special task to be completed when teaching Ukrainian in the secondary school system. The author sees a student’s communicative competence as their ability to use effectively their linguistic knowledge and the skills they have formed, along with their own experience in order to harmonize all kinds of interaction, achieve their communicative goals and the desired pragmatic effect.
2. Birstein М. М. (1992). Main directions in development of business games. Business games in the world. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University of Trade and Economics, P. 6–11. (rus.)
3. Bodalev A. А. (1995). Personality and communication. Мoscow: International pedagogic academy, 328 (rus).
4. Bush G. (1985). Dialogics and creativity. Riga: Avots, 1985, 318 (rus).
5. Gavra D. P. (2011). Essential theory of communication. St. Petersburg: Piter, 288. (rus).
6. Kazarinova N. V. (2000). Interpersonal communication: Compendium of lectures. St. Petersburg: V.A. Mikhailov’s Publishing House, 64 (rus).
7. Kulyk O. D. (2014). Language and speech personality: the problem of definitions. Theoretical and didactical philology: a collection of scientific papers. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi: Sole Proprietor Lukashevych, 17, 76-89. (ukr).
8. Plutarch (1983). Moralia on the Government Matters. Мoscow: Khudozhestvennaya Literatura, 703. (rus).
9. Pocheptsov G. G. (2000). Communicative technologies of the XX century. Мoscow: Refl-Buk, K.: Vakler, 352. (rus).
10. A psychological dictionary (1999). V. P. Zinchenko, B. G. Meshcheriakov (ed.) Moscow: Pedagogika-Press, 440. (rus).
11. Psychology: A dictionary (1990) / А. V. Petrovskyi, M. G. Yaroshevskyi (ed.) Мoscow: Politizdat, 494. (rus).
12. Selivanova O.O. (2011). A linguistic encyclopedia. Poltava: Dovkillya-К, 844. (ukr.).
13. The explanatory dictionary of the Russian language: 80 000 words and phraseological expressions (1999) / S. I. Ozhegov, N. Yu. Shvedova (compiler). Мoscow: Azbukovnik, 944. (rus).
14. The Ukrainian language: Encyclopedia (2004). Rusanivskyi V. M., Taranenko O. O., Ziabliuk M. P. et al (ed.). Кyiv: Ukrainska Entsiklopedia Publishers named after М. P. Bazhan, 824. (ukr.).
15. Chomsky N. (1972). Language and thinking. Moscow: The MGU (Moscow State University) Publishing House, 122. (rus).
16. Shirshov V. D. (1995). The essence and structure of the notion of “pedagogical communication” . The notional apparatus of pedagogics and education: a collection of scientific papers. Vol. 1. Ekaterinburg, 78–87. (rus).
17. Hymes D. H. (1972). On Communicative Competence in Sociolinguistics. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 269–293. (eng).
18. Plutarch (1983). Moralia on the Government Matters. Мoscow: Fiction, 703. (eng).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.