Organization of foreign communicative competence: the use of new technologies
The article is devoted to the problem of English teacher methodological training. The author regards methodological training as an integral part of the complete system of teacher training at the institutions of higher education, aimed at students acquirement of the theory of subject methods and basic practical skills, necessary for their future professional activities. The author has investigated the main problems, which are discussed in terms of methodological training: correlation between theory and practice; role of school; relationship between subject study and subject application, development of students’ communicative skills, etc. The main routes into teaching English as a mother tongue has been found: for undergraduates – four-year course which combines subject and professional studies with schoolbased training; for postgraduates – completing by university degree holders a one-year Initial Teacher Training programme. Having studied the correlation of the components in English teacher training courses, their content, methods and techniques used, the author has proved the priority of practical issues, reflective character of teaching and stress on the development of students’ critical thinking and their individual work in the English teacher training programmes. Increase of professional competence of future teachers of foreign languages to innovative activity is one of the aims of educational process of high educational teachers’ training institute. The theoretical aspects of the problem of readiness to innovative activity are considered, content of concept the professional competence and innovative activity is analysed in the article.
2. Bystrova B.V., Sarsadskykh O. V. Novitni tekhnolohii – nevidiemnyi komponent pry vyvchenni inozemnoi movy. Druha inozemna mova v Yevropeiskii systemi osvity / materialy II Mizhnarodnoi naukovopraktychnoi konferentsii : Horlivka, 2011. S. 15-17. (ukr).
3. Boiko L.O. Do problemy vykorystannia innovatsii u protsesi formuvannia inshomovnoi kompetentsii // Druha inozemna mova v Yevropeiskii systemi osvity / materialy II Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii : Horlivka, 2011. S. 17-19. (ukr).
4. Kunchenko V. Innovatsiini metody i formy vykladannia v umovakh udoskonalennia vyshchoi osvity // Humanitarna osvita v profilnykh vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh: problemy i perspektyvy / materialy VI Vseukr. nauk.-praktychnoi konferentsii : Kyiv, 2005. S. 124-125. (ukr).
5. Maslova O.O., Karpova N.O. Kompiuterizatsiia navchannia. Yii perevahy i nedoliky // Aktualni problemy vykladannia inozemnykh mov u vyshchii shkoli : zb. nauk. pr. Vyp. 7 pid red. kol. A.P. Zahnitko ta in : Donetsk : Don. NU, 2005. S. 71-73. (ukr).
6. Cherniak L., Pidkopai T. Vykorystannia novitnikh tekhnolohii ta metodyk yak zaporuka efektyvnosti navchannia inozemnykh mov // materialy Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii «Movna komunikatsiia i suchasni tekhnolohii u formati riznorivnevykh system» : Horlivka, 2011. S. 152-155. (ukr).
7. Hutchinson T., Waters A. English for Specific Purposes: A learning-centred approach : Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1993. 83 p. (eng).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.