Strategy of differentiation of the project technology method in future English language teachers education
English is the most widely spoken language in the world. This is the official language of more than 60 sovereign countries and it is spoken by more than 1 billion people. Today the request for learning English constantly grows, as it is the language of international communication. There are many different methods of learning it, both traditional, which focuse on the assimilation of basic knowledge, and alternative, which highlight a new approach in the study of English. The method of projects is considered one of the promising types of training, which creates the prerequisites for the communicative approach in the study of the English language. It includes the creative self-realization, increasing motivation for acquiring new knowledge and developing intellectual abilities. Scientists often determine project technology as a model of person-centered learning. This is due to the fact that the student is in the center of the project technology as an equal subject of such interaction. The project method involves the system of interrelated tasks performed by students. The characteristic feature of the project technology is the students’ involvement in communication and thereby the development of their speaking skills, creative activity. After all, it is known that the ability to understand the language by listening is one of the key skills. At the same time, many students have got good knowledge of grammar and good vocabulary but low level of the listening skills. The article presents the detailed analysis of projects technology method, as differentiation educational method, with its essence, content and structure for using and spread in strategy of professional future foreign language teachers’ preparation.
2. Voynova O. Y. Proektnыe tekhnolohy obuchenyia obshchenauchnыm dystsyplynam v systeme vыssheho tekhnycheskoho obrazovanyia: dyssertatsyia kandydata pedahohycheskykh nauk: 13.00.08. Mosk. ped. hos. Un-t, 2008. 186 s. (rus).
3. Drozdova I. Proektna diialnist u navchanni ukrainskoi movy studentiv – inozemtsiv pidhotovchykh fakultetiv VTNZ / Teoretychna i dydaktychna filolohiia: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi, 2016. 18 s. (ukr).
4. Dubrovskyi V. Ya Problemы systemnoho ynzhenerno-psykholohycheskoho proektyrovanyia. Moskva: Stroiyzdat, 1971. 220 s. (rus).
5. Diuy Dzh. Psykholohyia y pedahohyka mыshlenyia. Moskva: Labyrynt, 1999. 190 s. (rus).
6. Polat E.S. Metod proektov na urokakh ynostrannoho yazыka / Ynostrannыe yazыky v shkole. № 2,3. 2000. (rus).
7. Polat E.S. Metod proektov: ystoryia y teoryia voprosa / Sovremennыe pedahohycheskye y ynformatsyonnыe tekhnolohyy v systeme obrazovanyia. Moskva: tsentr «Akademyia», 2010. S. 120. (rus).
8. Sysoieva S. O. Interaktyvni tekhnolohii navchannia doroslykh: navchalnometodychnyi posibnyk. NAPN Ukrainy, In-t pedahohichnoi osvity i osvity doroslykh. Kyiv: VD «EKMO», 2011. 320 s. (ukr).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.