Aims and Scope
Aims of the Collection: The purpose of the Collection is to publish the most important results of research in the field of philology. The Collection is an academic publication with the following main tasks:
- informing the domestic and foreign scientific community on the theoretical and applied results of scientific research on the philological science problems
- coordination of scientific research at the national and international levels;
- establishment of the open discussion platform, which is intended to support the exchange of ideas and information dissemination in the scientific community;
- stimulating interest in interdisciplinary connections and complex approaches to phenomena under study;
- compliance of Collection with the international requirements elaborated for scholarly periodicals, as well as rigorous and objective selection of manuscripts for publishing.
The main sections of the Collection
Problematics of the Collection: The collection contains the scientific articles on actual issues of the modern philological and pedagogical sphere.
The collection of scientific articles is the result of joined efforts of graduates and young scientists of different educational establishments and scientific institutions of Ukraine and other countries of the Central and Eastern Europe for developing the perspective directions of science by means of publishing articles which contain the results of the latest researches with the prospect of their further practical implementation.
The Collection is published for scientists, teachers, students of philological specialties.