Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University accepts philological articles for printing in the Collection «Theoretical and didactic philology».
Conditions of publishing the article
- The article is presented in the original language via online presenting on the Collection’s website.
The manuscripts will be peer-reviewed
- Article for publication shall be up-to-date, have novelty and contain description of tasks (problems), the main results of research and conclusions.
- The article shall comply with the designing rules.
- Review of the specialist in the corresponding branch of science, for post-graduate students and doctoral candidates – visa of research advisor are obligatory.
- Name of files shall correspond to the surnames of authors.
- In case of incompliance with the above mentioned requirements, the editorial board does not accept the articles for printing.
- Validity of the data presented in the article is the responsibility of the author and his scientific supervisor.
The article should meet the requirements for scientific works and must contain the following elements:
- statement of the problem in the context of modern science and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
- analysis of the latest research and publications in which the solution of this problem is initiated and on which the author relies;
- identifying unresolved parts of a common problem or research area that the article is devoted to;
- formulation of the goals of the article (statement of the problem);
- presentation of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results;
- the conclusions of the study and the prospects for further research in a particular direction.
All listed items should be stylistically presented in the text.
Technical requirements for the design of the original author:
- approximate volume of 10-15 pages;
- Format: A4;
- typing is done in Microsoft Word format;
- the dimensions of the fields: left - 30 mm, right - 15 mm, upper - 20 mm, lower - 20 mm;
- headset: Times New Roman, skittles - 14, line spacing - 1.5;
- paragraph indent: 1.25 cm;
- alignment: in width.
- references to cited sources should be presented in parentheses, which indicate the author’s surname, year of publication, the page to which the author refers, for example: (Istanbul, 2016: 45); if there are two sources with a link to the page: (Istanbul, 2016: 45; Pentilyuk, 2014: 33); if the list of sources: (Istanbul, 2016; Omelchuk, 2017; Pentilyuk, 2014)
- in the text of the article, you should clearly distinguish between the graphic signs “dashes” (... - ...) and “hyphens” (... - ...) use the same type of quotation marks (“...”);
- examples, illustrative material must be in italics;
- it is not allowed to indent paragraphs with spaces and the Tab key and make extra spaces when formatting an article;
- tables, figures and photographs - black and white, centrifugal, no larger than the established page borders;
- the list of references should not exceed 12 items.
Sequence of the arrangement of materials:
- UDC (in the upper left corner without indentation, the font is non-greasy, Times New Roman, 14 pt., For example UDC 82-312.1)
- name and surname of the author (in the upper right corner, bold italics, for example: Oksana Nikolaevna Dmitrenko)
- ORCIDiD (a personal code that can be obtained (if not) by filling out the questionnaire at: https://orcid.org/register) (example: ORCID iD: orcid.org/0000-0002-8450-7305)
- academic degree, academic rank, position (in the upper right corner, under the name and surname of the author, bold italics, for example: candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, associate professor of the department of foreign philology, translation and teaching methods);
- the name of the institution (in the upper right corner, under the name of the post, bold italics, for example: SHEI "Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University");
- address, email address (under the name and surname of the author, bold italics, for example: Sukhomlinsky St., 30 08401, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Ukraine, email@example.com)
- title of the article (a line after the author’s email address, centered, in capital letters, bold font, for example, PROBLEM of a competency-based approach to teaching in psychological, pedagogical, scientific, methodological and educational literature)
- abstract and keywords (up to 10 words) in Ukrainian (a line after the title of the article, without the word “abstract”, volume - at least 500 characters without spaces; font - Times New Roman, 14 pt, italics)
- abstract and keywords (up to 10 words) in Russian (a line after the annotation and keywords in Ukrainian, without the word “abstract”, volume - at least 500 characters without spaces; font - Times New Roman, 14 point, italics);
- annotation and keywords (up to 10 words) in English (a line after the annotation and keywords in Russian, without the word "annotation", volume - at least 2000 characters without spaces; font - Times New Roman, 14 point, italics);
- text of the article (two lines after the copyright mark, according to the above requirements);
- list of sources used (in a line after the text of the article, in alphabetical order. When making bibliographic references, you must comply with "GOST 8302: 2015. Bibliographic references. General Provisions and Rules for Compilation", effective 01.07.2016)
- transliteration (in a line after the text of the article, in alphabetical order, using online services: for Ukrainian sources - “Standard Ukrainian transliteration” in the passport standard mode (http://translit.kh.ua/?passport) Russian - TRANSLIT.CC (http://translit.cc) foreign language sources are not transliterated)
- design of the source in accordance with the basic structure:
Books: Surname initials. (The year of publishing). Name [Translation of the name in English]. City: Publisher, pages (original language *).
Kunchenko Yu. Stochastic polynomials. Kiev: Science. Opinion, 2006. 275 p. Kunchenko Yu. (2006). Stohasticheskie polinomy [Stochastic polynomials]. K.: Naukova dumka, 275 (ukr).
Editor and author: Surname initials. (The year of publishing). Name [Translation of the name in English]. Initials Surname Editor (Ed.). City: Publisher, pages (original language *).
Shipulina Yu. Application of Web-marketing tools to promote educational services on the Internet. Ed. Doctor of Economics, prof. S. Ilyashenko. Amounts of LLC Trading House Papyrus, 2012. P. 99-108. Shypulina Yu. (2012). Zastosuvannia instrumentiv Web-marketynhu dlia prosuvannia osvitnikh posluh u merezhi Internet [The use of Web-marketing tool to promote educational services in the Internet]. S. Illiashenko (Ed.). Sumy: TOV "TD" Papirus ", 99-108 (ukr).
Periodicals: Surname initials. (The year of publishing). Name [Translation of the name in English]. Journal name, number, pages (original language *).
Petsko V. Modeling of spatially polarized parameters of spectral characteristics by cutting off optical filters. East European Journal of Advanced Technology. 2014.3 / 5 (69). S. 32-38. Pecko V. (2014). Modeljuvannja prostorovo-poljarizacіnih parametrі spektral'nih harakteristik vіdrіzajuchih optichnih fіltrіv [Modeling spatialpolarization parameters of spectral characteristic of cutt-off optical filters]. Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3/5 (69). 32-38 (ukr).
Electronic resources: Surname, initials. (Year of publication). Name [Translation of the name in English]. Source. Available at: site address (original language *).
Kordak L. State Committee of Statistics of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. The newspaper "General". Access mode: http://ugaport.org.ua/sites/default/files/bl_posiv_2013.pdf. Kordak L. (2015). Derzhavnyi komitet statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Committee of Ukraine]. Hazeta "Spilne". Available at: http://ugaport.org.ua/sites/default/files/bl_posiv_2013.pdf. (Ukr).
Writing the required elements of the design of the list of references in English
Abstracts of Abstracts of Papers
Materials (work) int. / All-Ukrainian Conference (symposium, congress, seminar) Proceedings of the International / All-Ukrainian Conference (Symposium, Congress, Seminar)
Dis. ... cand. / Candidate's / Doctor's thesis
Abstract. dis. ... cand. / Doctor of Sciences Extended abstract of candidate's / Doctor's thesis
Law of Ukraine Law of Ukraine
* Language: Ukrainian / Russian / English / Polish ukr / rus / eng / pol
at the end of the article provides information about the author and the title of the article in Russian and English (see. Sample)
ORCID iD: orcid.org/0000-0002-8450-7305
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor,
Associate Professor, Department of Pedagogy
SHEI "Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky Hryhorii Skovoroda
State Pedagogical University ”,
str. Sukhomlinsky, 30 08401, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Ukraine
The cost of preparing the publication of one page of the article is 45 hryvnias.
Manuscripts of articles are subject to additional editorial review. The article may be returned for revision. The rejected original is not returned.
Conditions for obtaining the author's copy of the collection of scientific papers The collection is sent by “Nova Poshta” at the expense of the author.
MONEY TRANSFER (after a positive decision of the editorial board to accept the article for publication) (45 UAH. For one page - production of an electronic version of the collection; DOI, production of printed copies of the collection, maintenance of the collection's website, etc.) you can pay:
p/a 5168 7554 3341 5086, Pangelova Maria Borisovna
Purpose of payment: for the publication of an article
(be sure to indicate the name of the sender-correspondent in the translation)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Privacy, Confidentiality and Informed Consent Policy